The date is approaching fast and we’re making preparations. Don’t miss out!
Lady Bird Dr,
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
BOOTH SET-UP HOURS
Friday 11:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Saturday 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am - 11:00 am
*Not responsible for items/valuables left overnight
PUBLIC SHOW HOURS
Sunday 2/27/22 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Finishing Touches for Vendors 8:00 am - 10:00 am
All booths must be finalized and ready to receive visitors at 11:00 am
11:00 am Show Doors Open
1:00 pm Style Show
Door Prize Drawings
3:00 pm Doors Close - vendor pack out to be completed by 5:00 pm
Back Drapes Black
Side Drapes Black
Bride's ticket is FREE with completed registration
General Admission tickets $10
All tickets sold at the door $10
Texas Wine Country Weddings is a group of area wedding professionals who love what they do, have the desire to bring more Texas destination weddings to our beautiful towns, and love working alongside each other to create beautiful weddings. Join us in presenting the only area wedding show for brides looking to tie the knot here in our beautiful Texas Wine Country.
Booth spaces are 10x10 with 8 foot pipe and drape back, and half wall pipe and drape sides. 1 banquet table per space will be provided. Linens and decor are the responsibility of the vendor.
1. No refunds will be made for any amount that is paid to Texas Wine Country Weddings (TWCW) for space reservation. Payments will be applied to rescheduled event date in the case of show cancellation.
2. WE UNDERSTAND THAT THE SHOW AGREEMENT SHALL BE LEGALLY BINDING BETWEEN MANAGEMENT AND THE EXHIBITOR ONLY UPON ACCEPTANCE BY MANAGEMENT. WE ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT ANY CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION IN THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE MADE IN WRITING. EXHIBITORS SHALL BE BOUND-BY AND AGREE-TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS SET FORTH BY THE SHOW MANAGEMENT AND THAT IF NECESSARY ADDITIONAL RULES AND REGULATIONS MAY BE ESTABLISHED BY SHOW MANAGEMENT.
3. You cannot sublease your booth. Only vendors that are on the exhibit agreement can occupy the space, unless approval has been obtained by TWCW. Vendors must show only goods dealt by them in regular course of business.
4. You must stay within the booth boundaries and not stand or hand out material in the aisle.
5. THE SHOWS BRIDAL LIST IS FOR THE SOLE USE OF TWCW EXHIBITORS. THE BRIDAL LIST IS NOT TO BE SHARED, SOLD, COPIED, GIVEN OR USED TO 1) PROMOTE NON-SHOW BUSINESS, 2) ADVERTISE OTHER BRIDAL SHOWS OR 3) INVITE THE BRIDES TO VISIT YOU AT ANOTHER BRIDAL SHOW. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF PARTICIPATION IN FUTURE SHOWS.
6. You cannot attend the show and hand out cards to attendees without contracting and paying for space in the show. If you see anyone doing this, please report it to the information booth ASAP.
7. No signage can extend above the back-drape height unless approved in writing by the show management. Any vendor that has a sign extending above the back-drape will be asked once to lower it and then asked to take it down. No helium balloons allowed.
8. For DJs, awareness of your music level and how it is affecting the vendors around you is critical. No use of confetti cannons.
9. Caterers or other vendors who are serving food or drink or any samples must obey the Health Department rules and pay a fee for a temporary food permit. Information for the food permit and information from the Health Department City of Fredericksburg web site. The Health Department will come and check for the appropriate supplies, and can shut you down. Cottage Bakeries will be required to follow all texascottagefoodlaw.com requirements for bridal shows. Food trucks and food vendors must file appropriate permits with the City of Fredericksburg well in advance of show date.
10. It is expressly understood and agreed by the Exhibitor that they will make no claim of any kind against Texas Wine Country Weddings, Flour & Bloom Events and/or Rust & Relics for any loss, damage, theft or destruction of goods, nor for any injury that may occur to themselves or their employees while in the show facility, nor for any damage of any nature or character whatsoever. The Exhibitor shall be solely responsible to its own agents and employees and to all third persons, including invitees and the public on all claims, liabilities, actions, costs, damages and expenses arising out of or relating to the custody, possession, operation, maintenance or control of said leased space or exhibit, for negligence or otherwise relating thereto, and such claims as may be asserted against it. The Exhibitor will keep in effect Liability Insurance.
11. If for any reason management determines that the location of an Exhibitor’s booth at the show should be changed, moved or the dates of the show changed or postponed, no refund will be made but shall assign the Exhibitor, in lieu of the original space, such other space as deems appropriate and the Exhibitor agrees to use such space under the same Rules and Regulations. Management shall not be financially liable or otherwise obligated in the event the show is canceled, change of dates, postponed or relocated, except as provided herein.
12. Exhibitor Insurance: Exhibitor shall, at its own expense, maintain comprehensive general liability insurance of $300,000 bodily and not less than $100,000 of property damage. Insuring against all liability of Exhibitor and his/her authorized representatives arising out of and in connection with the Exhibitor’s use of or benefits of the exhibit space.
Copyright © 2022 Texas Wine Country Weddings - All Rights Reserved.